Unique Features of ADOdb
- Easy for Windows programmers to adapt to because many of the conventions are similar to Microsoft's ADO.
- Unlike other PHP database classes which focus only on select statements, we provide support code to handle inserts and updates which can be adapted to multiple databases quickly. Methods are provided for date handling, string concatenation and string quoting characters for differing databases.
- A metatype system is built in so that we can figure out that types such as CHAR, TEXT and STRING are equivalent in different databases.
- Easy to port because all the database dependant code are stored in stub functions. You do not need to port the core logic of the classes.
- Portable table and index creation with the datadict classes.
- Database performance monitoring and SQL tuning with the performance monitoring classes.
- Database-backed sessions with the session management classes. Supports session expiry notification.
- Object-Relational Mapping using ADOdb_Active_Record classes.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "PHP ADODB"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- Main Page
- Template:Php adodb 1
- PHP ADODB Connect
- PHP ADODB Create Table
- PHP ADODB Delete Record
- PHP ADODB Export in CSV
- PHP ADODB FETCH ASSOC
- PHP ADODB FETCH BOTH
- PHP ADODB FETCH NUM
- PHP ADODB GetRows
- PHP ADODB Insert
- PHP ADODB Insert Records with place holder
- PHP ADODB RecordSet Filters
- PHP ADODB Select Record
- PHP ADODB Table Meta Column
- PHP ADODB Tutorial
- PHP ADODB Tutorial with HTML
- PHP ADODB Update
- PHP ADODB Update with place holder